Monday, August 15, 2011

Raw -

What better gruppo than Campagnolo Super Record to grace the first carbon, road DARKSTAR ?

Also fitted is Bro for the Bri from Richard Sachs.

A preview of things to come... The wait is on for a pair of 58/88 staggered, carbon, tubular, iLuxe wheels.

ENVE Smarts are now shipping. Webmaster Brian added pricing HERE. FYI, should you want the 3.4, the pricing and options are the same as the 6.7.

The finish quality is exceptional and I love the new murdered out look from ENVE.
The cotton base tape on Continental 22's requires a thorough stretch.
In the meantime I prepped the Javelin Lugano for final adjustments.
I do my best to fill one wheelset order per day. These hubs are what's on tap for the next 6 days.

I stock DT Swiss Competiton Spokes in standard lengths so all that was required for this build was to go over to my stock and count. I special order my DB14 and CX-Ray from Alchemy Bicycle Works in Colorado.

The luster of Phil Wood hubs is pretty amazing.

Official -

Tufo Tape for a clean, strong, consistent install and sealant to virtually eliminate flats enable making the leap to tubulars that much easier.

Javelin is my go-to brand for anything TT or Tri. The Lugano is fatto a mano in Italia.

I selected the HED Corsair and J-Bend bars, with the Zipp Return to Center shifters. Very slick, super fast.

The rest of the build consisted of SRAM Force, Fizik Tri Saddle, Ritchey Adjustable Stem and the ENVE Smart 6.7's. This customer drove up from Jersey for his fit and competed on it that very next day.
Love from E-Richie.
Coming Attractions -
A Luxe Wheelworks Production -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.