Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm rich. Alchemy, Chris King, Velocity and Exotic Carbon Imports.

I'm rich.
Currently in my possession are some of the finest spokes...
...the finest hubs...

....with the most luster...

AND some sexy, exotic, imported carbon rims.

Let's get started.

I review my tolerances carefully and assemble to specification the front wheel. Velocity A23 - DT Swiss Brass Nipples - Wheelsmith DB14 Spokes - Alchemy ELF Hub - 28H - 2X.


This side....

...and this side are both recommended reading material. Take a look for yourself.
Now for the assembly. Velocity A23 - DT Swiss Brass Nipples - Wheelsmith DB14 Spokes - Alchemy ORC Hub - 32H - 3X DS - 3X NDS.

110 Kgf on the Drive Side.

73 Kgf on the Non Drive Side. That's an amazingly balanced rear wheel. Only with the optimized flange spacing provided by the Alchemy ORC can I achieve such DS/NDS balance. Why is this important? It builds and extremely strong wheel. True Value iMO.  Now for the eye candy....








Stay Tuned for More!
Justin Spinelli
www.luxewheelworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.